every day i'm hustling by vivica a. fox

Synopsis: A journal of practical advice for anyone, based on the experiences of a celebrity actress

Writing Style: Self-help, Personable, Genuine.

Pacing: Fast.

Personal Highlights: I so loved this book. Vivica came along during the onset of when film and television was becoming the Big It.  Favorite movies for which she'll always be remembered was Set it Off, Soul Food and Two Can Play That Game. LOL! "She kissed Morris for all the ladies..." Haha! Thanks Vivica! 

She takes her business and work, and more importantly, herself seriously. Her quote: "If she's bringing her A-game, I'm bringing my A-plus game!" And not only does she do this with passion, but with humor too. 

Overall, the entertainment value in Vivica’s hustle is magnetic and the storytelling as generous as gorgeous. I also found the practical advice particularly insightful and often on point. ‘Stay positive, believe in yourself, give back and help others.’ So much is in here. I can't possibly touch on it all. There's even an Index! So well done. This book is for anyone. I loved it! Highly recommended.

Comments

Popular Posts