Think Big by Jennifer Arnold, MD, & Bill Klein

Synopsis: Personal inspiration from TLC Network’s famous TV couple, ‘The Little Couple’.

Writing Style: Engaging, Entertaining, Enjoyable...

Pacing: Light and Easy

Personal Highlights: Part self help ‘Think Big’ mirrors this couple’s other best-selling memoir ‘Life is Short.’ Like in their other book I loved Bill’s humor and Jen’s optimism. My favorite highlights were how Bill and Jen seemed like they had a lot of fun while sharing their experiences and offering advice. I also loved their song playlist, and as well Jen's fashion sense. She is not only classy in personality, but her taste in wardrobe is classy to boot. I just LOVE how she dresses! But what really surprised me about their story was learning how Jen (as a child) was once one of ‘the’ Dr. Carson's patients!! This gave me a good reason to go back and read his memoir. Overall, Bill and Jen continue to pass it forward being great models of inspiration. 'Think Big' was a real treat to curl up with.

Comments

Popular Posts