She Likes It Rough by GVR Corcillo

The Good. How soothing and relaxing the entire story was to my mood. This is the perfect read if you’re looking for a few good chuckles and lots of smiling while reading a light romance, as I was.

The Mmeh... Okay. You’ve got to be up on your movie-television game, which I barely passed. I missed on the metaphors for Anna Paquini, Loretta Castorini, and yes... George Clooney, Morris the Cat, and quite a few others. And still, this amazingly doesn’t take away from the story. In fact, this factor increases the numerous theatrics and makes the story overall highly entertaining.

The Best Part! Aside from the COVER & TITLE, I loved that opening, along with Lisa’s discovery and uncovering of the money she apparently signed away while in a coma. I adored her start at HEYA. Too amusing. That helicopter ride was another enjoyable moment... and as well the many experimental trials that follow, in addition to the premise of this wonderfully amusing tale.

Lisa and Jack remind me of bread and butter. Soft, often sweet, one flexible... the other unyielding, one works well as a stand-alone desert, but the other not so much, yet together both make for a delectable pair.

Comments

Popular Posts