Diary of a Beverly Hills Matchmaker by Marla Martenson


Endearing. I mean, will all the Adolfo's in the world please stand and step forward!!! What a wonderful job done, lavishing how Marla met and married her amazing husband. Their relationship really made this work fizz and sparkle... because otherwise, and GEESH! as far as the match-making goes, one would need all of the magical thujone green stuff there was to drink imbibing those rich grade D men on the dismal quest for companionship. Enjoyable Read.

Comments

  1. I need something light and breezy. I might give this a try. (btw, I read you bio on blogger.. you are the only other woman (besides me that I know of) that loves Tombstone. I have a friend (male) that I have dinner with whenever he breezes through San Francisco. At some point during dinner we start reciting dialogue.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts