The Zhivago Affair by Peter Finn and Petra Couvee

The Good. I can appositely opine readers will be wooed, edified, titillated and fixated with Zhivago.

The Mmeh Okay. This is one of the stories that start out begging to get to the point...

Yet, The Best Part... the story wended up taking me for the great freight ride tangled in the The Zhivago Affair. It reached a point where I couldn’t put the book down. Really getting into the head of the story I couldn't help but appreciate history for its tangent preservation, though savored most the roomy language; so spacious in ideals that for the first time I saw something in novels I hadn't considered before; the deeply overlapping proximity in how early to current bibliophiles and lay readers view/ed truth and fiction. I was enticed enough to want to examine the novel, except but for John Maury's remark and the Zhivago Affair itself, pedantically covering the tale. An absolute must read!

Comments

Popular Posts